Friday, June 26, 2015

Day 20:GAETI

Today is Friday June 26, 2015 the last day of GAETI 2015 workshop. It is bittersweet because I have meet some wonderful people here. I have truly enjoy every minute of these past 4 weeks. I have learned so much that I can't even put it in to words. I was so scared of technology but now I will embrace it with an open mind and be ready, willing and determined to learn as much as I can so that I can be the best teacher for my students.

Well everyday I blog about what I learned on that day, so today I am going to talk about the wonderful people that I have met and what each one has contributed to making this such and amazing experience. Mr. Sam Gilkey and Mrs. Virda Triplett and I work together and we were able to take this workshop together so much fun. On my first day I met Jennifer and Trevia they are so nice and helpful. It seems like I have known them forever. I am going to stay in touch with them because I now consider them as friends. Michael Adams was helpful when I need I was having trouble with my technology skills and also Elizabeth Chesney thanks two you both. Congrats to everyone on their ART awards we received from Mrs. Latham. THANKS MRS. LATHAM for all of your expert advice and for being so patience. I will miss you and art therapy. THANKS DR. BERISWILL for all of your help with the game boards, skype and camtasia . Flat Stanley was an adventure. THANKS DR. SHERMAN-MORRIS for the trip to the coal mine and scavenger hunt. THANKS DR. KUN HUANG for Blogger and all the other great technology you introduce. Thanks also for tell me the meaning of the number 6. THANK YOU DR. SANG LEE for canvas, infographics,socrative and for the patience that you had with us. LAST BUT NOT LEAST SPECIAL THANKS TO DR. PAMELA BRACEY for giving the opportunity to be apart of GAETI 2015. You did a wonderful job facilitating this workshop. The guest speaker we had were super and all the information presented was helpful. You made these past 4 weeks exciting and I looked forward to the workshop each day because each I learned so much.

Hope and Nancy have inspired me to learn Spanish well I see how that goes. Amy, Dainelle, Margaret, Nicchi, Cheryl, Edith and Coach it was a great to meet each on of you hope to see you all next time. NADIA THANK YOU for all of your help. Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Each day has been a learning experience and as an educator I know that we should take every opportunity as a learning and teaching moment. GAETI is a workshop that every teacher should experience GAETI. THANKS GAETI 2015!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment