Thursday, June 25, 2015

Day 19: GAETI

Today started out so exciting, we skyped with a person for Turkey. He was so informative and excited to talk about his country and their culture. He talked about his work and the educational system there. I was amazed to find out the time difference. I want to visit Turkey so that I go shopping in the mall. I learned that it has 6,000 stores. Imagine the fun I could have there, it would be a shop til you drop vacation. Later we started to work on our lesson plans.

Today I went out to lunch Jenn Clark and Trevia Brownlee, we had a good time.  It seems like we have know each other forever but we met 3 weeks ago. I am going to miss talking to them but we will keep in touch by using some of this wonderful new technology I have learned.

After lunch we went to art and presented our art projects. Everyone had some beautiful artistic creations. Thanks MRS. LATHAM for all of your patience and guidance throughout this process. You are a great  TEACHER!!

After art went continued to work on our lesson plans and our web page. I am finished but kind of nervous about it. Well today is over and we only have 1 more day. I am looking forward to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment